Ah! I see a lot of difficulties while sending paytm cash to our bank accounts. They ask this, ask that, and ask the hell out of questions like completing KYC, filling out forms, and most of us don’t like to fill forms, do we..? Okay, I got you.
But the real fact is that you can send paytm wallet cash to your bank account very easily. And that too without any extra fees. Yup, you wont even have to spend a penny to transfer your paytm wallet money to bank.
And you know the deal, right..? You have to stick to this post to know how.
Hope you’ve liked the number one article ranked on google for the “best survey tricks” keyword (you can also search it in google now, I’ll wait) – Top 7 tricks to get qualified on most of the online surveys.
Some of the well-known facts of paytm
If you are an active user of paytm, then you would have definitely used to transfer money from paytm wallet to your bank, and are well-known that they charge a 4% of transaction fees.
But in this post, I’m gonna teach you the trick to transfer paytm wallet money to bank account without any transaction fees. Yeah, yeah…. I mean absolutely free.
So let’s continue without any further trash-talking. Moreover, I should say without boring you guys. So let’s begin.
Trick to transfer Paytm wallet money to bank account
- First of all, download Paytm for
Businessapp from the Google play store.
- Choose your preferred language and all that child stuff. You would complete this all easily, wouldn’t you..? 😉
- Register your mobile number if you don’t have a
paytmaccount yet, or loginif you have one.
- Now, verify your OTP which was just sent to your mobile number.
- Post verification, you can see 2 features flashing on your screen. This is regarding the usage of Paytm for Business app.
- If you are an individual and you would only want to receive all your payments to your bank account, then select “Accept payment using QR”.
- Yikes. You just have created your all-new Paytm merchant account.
Post successful creation of merchant account
Now, the official trick starts from here. Yeah, its official, so I shouldn’t call it a trick though.. right? In that case, let’s call it an official method. 😉
So, after successfully verifying all the credentials, you would be taken to the “Account details” page. Let’s break this up for better understanding.
- Fill up all your details, like Identification details and Business details.
- In identification details, just fill up your PAN card info.
- And in the Business details, set your display name and business category(Select business category as “Personal Services”, as we are only looking to transfer our wallet money) 😉
- Select the bank account details to receive your money. In case, you don’t wanna grab the money, then don’t set. 😛
- That’s all, you are set to rock and roll. Hit sign up for accept payments.
How to get paid in Paytm Business account..?
UPDATE: Now you can withdraw paytm money to your bank instantly with 0% fees – Know howPaytm to bank withdrawal process (0% fees)
You are here, that means you have successfully set your Paytm Business account. Know how to get paid too.
- Grab your QR code by navigating to “Accept payments” section, from Paytm for Business app.
- You should capture that QR code in another phone before receiving money.
- Now, head to your
paytmaccount from where you want to send your money.
- You can also send 1rs to that QR code which you have captured (Don’t worry, Paytm won’t deduct a penny from your finalised transfer).
- You can also send payments to this QR code referred below(don’t worry, I’ll return your money).
- Bingo! You have received your first transaction in Paytm merchant app.
- Now, just wait for 24 hours to settle that money in your bank account.
- It takes 24 hours for the settlement because there are people who receive money from their customers multiple times in a day. So it transfers all your received money the very next day.
So sit back and relax, because you will be happy to see the notification on the very next day that you have received a payment in your bank account, and yeah, you’ll also receive a notification from paytm that the transaction was successful. 😉
Liked the trick (Oops, the method)..? Great. You are also appreciated to share this post to your fellow friends who are always looking to transfer paytm wallet money to their respective bank accounts..!